The LVCD project model is built around principles of strong market analysis, collective action through groups, facilitation, empowerment and long-term sustainability. As a result, LVCD avoids the use of handouts. If we think that...
- WV value chain programming grows strongly in 2015
- Meet the Market Facilitator: Nareg Karekinian, WV Armenia
- Meet the Market Facilitator: Irena Balayan, WV Armenia
- Smart Subsidies – best practice alternatives to handouts
- Applying a youth-lens to the value chain approach: Five ways to integrate youth into LVCD projects