- Register your project on the LVCD website.
The first essential step is to register your project, when you register, we will know you’re out there and working on LVCD.
Once you’re registered, we’ll reach out to you on regular basis with updates on new tools and resources. And, we will make sure your work gets noticed by capturing your project in our project stories and global statistics.
- Want connections to other LVCD projects?
- Want training on the LVCD project model?
Or, if you’re interested in organising in-person training, contact Ingrid Richardson.
- Want to participate in regular discussions about LVCD and Economic Development globally?
Sign up for the Market Development Interest Group by contact Dan Norell.
- Want to receive regular information from the Resilience & Livelihoods Community of Practice?